The Principal’s Report was first published in 1894 in the Queen’s Quarterly vol.1, by Principal George Monro Grant. In 1907, it became its own publication. The Principal’s Report included a report from the Principal himself, along with updates from each faculty and administrative units such as the Library, Dean of Women, the Athletic Board of Control, and the Treasurer. In addition, the University Registrar often included statistics on student attendance for the academic year. The last stand-alone issue of the Principal’s Report was for 1977-1978.
The digitized versions of the Principal's Reports are stored on and searchable through the Internet Archive and available by year through the links below.